Saturday 27 February 2010

Second shawl of 2010

Well, it's February, so it must be time for shawl no. 2. In fact I finished this a couple of weeks ago, and was waiting to get some great photos before posting about it. But since my skillz are lacking, here's what I have:



Pretty, no?



I also finished my Vine Yoke Sweater (another design by the utterly gorgeous Ysolda) and IT FITS OVER THE GIGANTA-RACK PEOPLE!!!!!! Looky... (again, poor pics, sorry!)

The reason that it looks as if it is gaping a little over the belly is that one of the 9 buttons I bought mysteriously disappeared, so I was missing one. The children swear they know nothing about it, but I have my suspicions...... Anyway, after this was taken, I moved the top button to the middle, so problem solved.

Especially unflattering picure of my bum - but it does show how nicely this cardigan goes in and out with me.




There have been other things on the needles this month, but these are definitely my highlights.






No comments: